Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Designers Guild - Autumn 2016

20 years ago i lived in London for 3 years on off and tried to make a go of it, but being a South African at heart the long grey days eventually got to me and i ran home. During my stay i worked in Chelsea and every day i walked past the Designers Guild store. This was my high light as they always displayed the most incredible prints, fabrics and colours !! I was desperate to buy every thing in the store to make my shared tiny flat a little more cheerful but my money was being saved to travel as much as i could, so never amounted to very much. Having said that DG has forever been etched in my mind as a happy beautiful colourful space to escape to. So being invited to the Designers Guild Range launch for Autumn 16 was an honour and an incredible trip down memory lane. 
I have to say 20 years on they are still producing the same incredible product that is beyond beautiful xx WELL DONE xx
pictures below from Instagram feed















1 comment: