Thursday, 7 May 2015

shelves in a shower

OK this is a strange thing i know but i'm in the middle of renovations and i've been doing some serious thought about my ideal shower. I currently have an 80's bad sliding door horrid shower that has stick on shelves and hanging shelves that you put onto the shower heads to hold your shampoo, conditioner and body wash - YUK ! 
I hate it and can't wait to get rid of these bad things so i'm designing a shower that meets all my needs. 
From a step to put my foot when shaving my legs (instead of nearly killing myself balancing) 
A little shelf for my body wash and shampoo's and even a shelf close enough to reach for a fresh new towel after my children have wet all my hanging towels.
then even a little shelf for a candle to create a bit of romance XX
SOOOOO excited for this to become a reality ....























No comments:

Post a Comment