Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Minecraft party ideas

Now i'm dead against kids and computer games !! I refused to fall this X box thing that every child in this world has EXCEPT mine (i was constantly told by my son) games to me are a shocking way of robbing children of their freedom, social skills and imagination. All of that said, my children haven't been denied everything ... i think that too, is going to leave them in the dirt. I have allowed them to use our iPads and to download games they want and give them "itime" every day. In this process they have introduced me to Minecraft. I have been blown away by this incredible game!!! A virtual lego !!! It has got them thinking beyond construction and the things they keep making is pushing their imaginations incredibly. High Five to this awesome game !!!!!
In celebration - lets minecraft mega party xxxx












































No comments:

Post a Comment