Monday, 9 February 2015

coolest coin art

Ok this is quite a crazy thought but ….. I have a grandparents they are obsessed with keeping coins, i know it sounds very crazy but it has been their crazy fun thing they have done for years and years … my children have over the years now been given these boxes of coins, which to my horror is just more junk ! Until now that is … i came across a golden floor and was interested in finding up what it was made of and found out that it was all coins ! Did some more search and have found some really fun things to do with these coins i keep getting. I know am considering doing a full wall in my kitchen with them. It will look really cool and i will always think of my grandparent when i look at it … now to convince my husband ….. eek !
















No comments:

Post a Comment