Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Free Printable 2015 Year Planner by Dirtbin Designs x

After searching the web for a A1 2015 calendar to put up on my wall to start planning next year i came across nothing that suited me !! 
So i decided to design & print out a simple fun calendar for myself.
I loved putting it together and it brings me great joy to look at it so thought i'd share it with those of you that would like one too xx It has the South African school holidays so for those with different school holidays - drop me a mail and i'll change to suit you xx
Put this onto a memory stick and i got my local printer to print it out A1 size and laminated it so i can now write on it with a board marker pen 
I LOVE IT



ps - this is the first time i've added a PDF to my blog so not sure if i've done it correctly ? Let me know if i've not done it right xx


17 comments:

  1. i love your printable but am hunting for one with no school hols or public holidays? any chance you could do that? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure x send me your email and I'll send you pdf x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am also after one without the school holidays or public holidays...this is absolutely adorable! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please go to http://dirtbindesigns.blogspot.com/2015/02/printable-2015-a1-calendar-without.html
    for new calendar without holidays xx many thanks for all your support xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    This is terrific. Can you please email me a NSW Australian Dated Version? I have opened so many on the net and I cant find any site as easy as this to deal with.
    I guess the same as when you first looked. The only difference is I am hopeless when it comes to creating anything like this. You are really clever.

    My email is - pescud@dodo.com.au

    Thank you kindly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. new printable calendar available today xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. new printable calendar available today xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hii! This is brilliant! Is it possible to get a 2016 one soon ?! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hii! This is brilliant! Is it possible to get a 2016 one soon ?! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant! Thank you. Do you have 2016 planner without school holidays? My e-mail is asyifa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love a 2016 one for me too please if you can - this is amazing - kristyrobertson3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete