Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Wall tiles are my new best friend !

I'm not sure why but tiles were such a non cool thing to me maybe when i grew up which was in the 80's and 90's it was a big thing? i have always avoided them and all the homes i've moved into i've rushed in and pulled out all tiles and painted all my walls and screeded all my floors -  although looking back they were all horrid tiles so would probably do the same now!!
But i'm not sure if it's my excitement to plan my Moroccan trip or what but all i want to do is tile things !! Only problem is where do i start !! How beautiful are these tiled walls and floors !!














1 comment:

  1. If you ask me, I'd go for the fifth photo you posted. The colors that tile possesses is so lively and will surely help with the ambiance of the room you will place it on. Tiles are easier to clean than rugs and other flooring materials. And you could also do some DIY fixes whenever some parts need replacements.


    Robbie Marinero

    ReplyDelete