Monday, 13 August 2012

marvelous mosaic .....

Jane Du Rant is a Durban based mosaic artist, she is unbelievable, her work is show cased all over South Africa and oh my oh my what i would do to have a wall in my home with all her work on it ! Two years ago i did a course with her and not only is she beyond brilliant but she is kind and so down to earth !! She employs some amazing people and has taught them all such incredible talent it would, i imagine be an honor to work for her x http://www.durandmosaic.co.za
she makes many of her pieces

pretty

how pretty

love this

beautiful



how amazing

xx

lovely

out door art

such detail




love this

mmmmmm so want this

floors xx




1 comment:

  1. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday!
    Mosaic art supplies

    ReplyDelete